Marc Epplenhill with Professional Realty Group in Cottonwood has been awarded the Accredited Buyer Representation (ABR®) designation by the Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council, Inc. (REBAC) of the National Association Of Realtors® (NAR).
Marc Epplenhill joins more than 32,000 real estate professionals in North America who have earned the ABR® designation. All were required to successfully complete a comprehensive course in buyer representation and an elective course focusing on a buyer representation specialty, both in addition to submitting documentation verifying professional experience.
More like this story
- Warren joins Sotheby's Realty
- Realtor Cory earns e-Pro certification
- Local Realtor Jacque Weems earns Master Certified Negotiation Expert designation
- Jacque Weems new president of Sedona Verde Valley Association of Realtors
- Philip Tatum joins Realty Executives Northern Arizona as Sedona/Verde Valley manager