Siegel's Salon and Day Spa, located on South Village Drive in Cottonwood, helped students start off the 2009 school year looking their best by offering free haircuts all day on Monday. Nancy Siegel recruited many local cosmetologists to donate their services and they performed a remarkable feat completing over 200 haircuts before the day was out. As well as the haircuts, the kids and parents were treated to grilled hotdogs, lemonade, face painting, free hair products and music from an onsite DJ, while those cutting hair were provided the services of a masseuse in the spa area.
More like this story
- Gallery: Back To School Haircuts
- Letter: We couldn't have done it without all of you
- Letter: We could not have done it without you
- 2010 Verde Pride Awards: Business Person of the Year
- <i>A Day Spa Experience</i><br>Go ahead and pamper yourself;<br>day spas in the Verde Valley provide the perfect getaway