An 18-year-old Cottonwood man has been jailed on suspicion of two counts of sexual molestation of a child and two counts of sexual conduct of a minor.
Jacob Leonard Plapp is accused of having a sexual relationship with a juvenile over the course of two days in July.
The girl is 12 years old, who he met "though various gatherings," according to Cottonwood police.
The sex acts reportedly occurred in the Verde Village area.
Plapp was arrested July 24.
He remains in the Yavapai County jail on a "no bond" status.
More like this story
- Cottonwood man charged with sex with minor
- Clarkdale man faces 21 years for sex crimes
- Man charged with sexual exploitation declines plea offer, set for trial
- Man pleads guilty to charges in Cornville/VOC molestation case
- 'Church deacon' charged with child sex; Ron Pelton in county jail on 'no bond'