The previous Amber Alert for Michael Scott Travis has been canceled.
Brady Travis, 6, has been recovered, unharmed and his mother is traveling to Mohave Valley, Ariz., to be reunited with him.
Mohave County Sheriff's Office found Michael Travis in a home in Mohave Valley and after a short negotiation, the boy was released unharmed. Michael Travis is being held by Mohave County authorities pending criminal charges.
More like this story
- Amber Alert: Man abducts son, threatens to kill him
- Amber Alert Canceled: 2-year-old girl located, suspect in custody
- UPDATE: 7-year-old girl safe following domestic kidnapping
- Cottonwood detectives recover missing child; 3-year-old boy reunited with his mother
- Silver Alert supporters hoping for a green light from lawmakers