On April 11th, MATForce’s “Partnering with Families: Drugs Truth or Dare” newspaper was included as an insert your newspaper.
MATForce would like to extend its gratitude to Verde Valley Newspapers for making this publication available to our community.
MATForce would also like to recognize Credit Union West, which provided for the printing. I would like quote Bob MacGregor, President/CEO of Credit Union West. He said: “Our mission is to enhance the quality of life for our members and the communities that we serve. That’s why we support MATForce, and its efforts to eliminate drug and alcohol abuse in Yavapai County.”
The “Truth or Dare” newspaper does just that. It gives parents and caregivers up-to-date information on drugs abused by youth.
It also talks about the dilemmas and fears of parents, as well as offering useful tips on what to talk about with kids.
Anyone who would like additional copies of the publication, please call MATForce at 928-708-0100 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- My Turn: MATForce dedicates 2010 to prescription drug abuse
- Letter: Truth or Dare newspaper a great education tool
- Students deliver Truth or Dare message about drugs
- Editorial: Sheila Polk’s persistence in drug war is to be applauded
- My Turn: Arizona’s Truth in Sentencing law keeps dangerous felons where they belong