COTTONWOOD - 52-year-old Cliff Curtis Corley has been arrested and charged with multiples sex offense charges involving a young girl.
Cottonwood Police were called to an address on East Elm Street to investigate alleged sex offenses perpetrated against the 15-year-old victim.
During the past year, Corley had propositioned the girl numerous times for various sex acts.
Cottonwood Police notified Child Protective Services and Corley was also interviewed by detectives.
Corley was arrested and charged for numerous felony counts including luring a minor for sexual exploitation, sexual conduct with a minor, sexual abuse, molestation of a child, indecent exposure and voyeurism. He was booked in at the Yavapai County Jail and held on a $1 million bond.
More like this story
- Cottonwood couple charged with sex crimes
- 'Church deacon' charged with child sex; Ron Pelton in county jail on 'no bond'
- Grand jury returns 20-count indictment against youth pastor
- Tucson man arrested after online arrangement to meet 12-year-old for sex
- Transient arrested for numerous counts of child pornography