I would like to publicly thank the surgical, ICU, Transcare and ward nurses, Dr. Faulkner and Dr. Mei, and all other support staff at Cottonwood VVMC for their care during my recent emergency surgery stay.
My aunt, who lives in LA, felt she had to come oversee my hospital stay based on standards in her community. Instead, she went home a day early singing the praises of the quality of staff and facilities available here in Cottonwood. Nothing can replace quality, compassionate health services and the care of friends in the healing process.
I found a full share of both. Thank you to all.
More like this story
- Letter: Top-notch professionals at VVMC
- Verde Valley Medical Center General Surgeons moves to new location; welcomes new surgeon
- Expansion allows enhanced nursing units for hospital
- 2012: VVMC’s ‘cutting-edge’ surgical services
- Letter: We're lucky to have such a great resource for healthcare