From accidents to injuries on the field, or the normal wear and tear of life, Verde Valley Medical Center’s Orthopedic Program stands ready with comprehensive surgical and rehabilitation services. VVMC’s experienced and dedicated orthopedic surgeons and rehabilitation experts are focused on maximizing every patient’s abilities.
Recognized for innovation and excellence, joint replacement is a hallmark of the program. Whether it is a hip or knee replacement, patients experience shorter hospital stays and faster recover times.
VVMC’s Orthopedic Program provides highly skilled specialists who focus on the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of bone and joint injuries and diseases of the bones, joints, muscles or other parts of the musculoskeletal system.
Surgical procedures include:
• Total hip and knee replacements
• Partial knee replacements
• Care for trauma related orthopedic injuries
• Sports-related injuries
• Arthritic conditions
• Shoulder, hip and knee injuries and disorders
• Hand surgery
Orthopedic surgeons practicing at VVMC are board-certified and provide state-of-the-art comprehensive orthopedic services in Central and Northern Arizona. They include:
• Geoffrey Cook, M.D.
• Brian Duggan, M.D.
• Bradley Williams, M.D., Ph.D.
• Jack Wylie, M.D.
Joint Replacement Surgery
Knee and hip replacement surgery as treatment for different types of osteoarthritis is one of the most commonly performed orthopedic surgeries in the world today.
The Joint Replacement Surgery program at VVMC has gained national recognition as a center of excellence for its high success rate.
The program is wellness-oriented for otherwise healthy individuals who need knee or hip surgery.
It focuses on preoperative education, state-of-the-art surgical techniques, skilled nursing care and focused pain management strategies. Advanced physical therapy includes a focus on restoring independence as soon as possible.
To learn more about VVMC’s Orthopedic Program, visit VVMCOrthopedics.com or call 928 634-2251.
More like this story
- 2011: VVMC’s Orthopedic Program gets you back to the things you love
- VVMC's Orthopedic Program gets you back in action
- 2014: Orthopedic Program gets you back to things you love
- Williams joins Verde Valley Orthopedic in new location
- Verde Valley Orthopedic Associates welcomes new orthopedic surgeon