To Mr. John Hall of Clarkdale RE: National Gun Victims’ fund.
Sir, You are very naive. Responsible gunowners do not kill people. Criminals do.
I would totally support stricter punishments for nut jobs who do commit crimes. Unfortunately, liberals want to excuse those people for their “bad childhoods, the evil society,” and of course, lawful gun owners.
Whenever bad people kill someone, liberals want to take the guns away from the good people who don’t. Poor logic. Proud to be a gun-totin’ member of the NRA.
More like this story
- Letter: America needs a National Gun Victims’ Restitution Fund
- Commentary: Burly guards in schools ... or bipartisanship?
- Letter: Let’s have an honest discussion about gun violence in America
- Letter: NRA leaders target member’s wallets
- Commentary: Cops know firsthand the urgency of gun control