The Cottonwood Society of St. Vincent de Paul held our annual November "Turkey Tuesday" food collection at Food City.
Thank you Food City and everyone who made turkey and food donations. Your generosity helped many families enjoy a Thanksgiving dinner they may otherwise have gone without.
Another big thank you goes out to the St. Vincent de Paul Thrift Store volunteers and to the community for their support through purchases and donations. The store's success allows the St. Vincent Food Pantry provide ongoing help to those in need.
The St. Vincent de Paul Thrift Store is located at 2101 E. Fir St. in Cottonwood. Store hours are 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. For information call 639-3000.
The Cottonwood Society of St. Vincent de Paul
More like this story
- Letter: Turkey Tuesday a success thanks to community
- Letter: Thank you for making Thanksgiving Food Drive a big success
- Letter: Verde Valley helping hands made for superb ‘Turkey Tuesday’
- Letter: St. Vincent de Paul thanks Food City, Fry’s, Safeway & community
- Letters: You stepped up to the plate during Turkey Tuesday Food Drive