Verde Valley Medical Center's orthopedic program provides comprehensive surgical and rehabilitation services to patients who have been injured or who are simply feeling the normal wear and tear of everyday life.
Total hip and knee replacements
Partial knee replacements
Treatment for trauma and sports-related injuries
Treatment for shoulder, hip and knee injuries and disorders
Care for arthritic conditions
Each orthopedic surgeon practicing at VVMC is board-certified and provides state-of-the-art comprehensive orthopedic services. Surgeons include:
Geoffrey Cook, M.D.
Brian Duggan, M.D.
Bradley Williams, M.D., Ph.D.
Joint Replacement Surgery
Knee and hip replacement surgery are two of the most commonly performed orthopedic surgeries in the world today. The Joint Replacement Program at VVMC has gained national recognition as a center of excellence for its high success rate with these surgeries.
The program is wellness-oriented and designed for otherwise healthy individuals who need knee or hip surgery. It focuses on preoperative education, skilled nursing care and effective pain management strategies. Advanced physical therapy includes a focus on restoring independence as soon as possible.
More like this story
- VVMC's Orthopedic Program gets you back in action
- 2011: VVMC’s Orthopedic Program gets you back to the things you love
- 2012: VVMC Orthopedic Program gets you back to the things you love
- Verde Valley Orthopedic Associates welcomes new orthopedic surgeon
- Williams joins Verde Valley Orthopedic in new location