The Society of St. Vincent de Paul would like the Cottonwood community to know how much we appreciate their generous donations during our recent Turkey Tuesday Food Drive.
A very special thank you goes to Larry Green Chevrolet for donating 50 turkeys.
Through your generosity, St. Vincent de Paul was able to provide turkey dinner fixings to one hundred families! We are so fortunate to live in a community that is so caring and generous.
God bless you all.
Thank you so very much.
St. Vincent de Paul Food Pantry Manager
More like this story
- Letter: Verde Valley helping hands made for superb ‘Turkey Tuesday’
- Letter: Thank you for making Thanksgiving Food Drive a big success
- Letter: Turkey Tuesday a success thanks to community
- Letter: Thank you Food City for Thanksgiving joy
- Letter: St. Vincent de Paul thanks Food City, Fry’s, Safeway & community