The public is invited to review the Yavapai College District's proposed budget for the coming fiscal year in preparation for the May 13 YC District Governing Board (DGB) meeting when DGB members will discuss and vote on the budget. The budget is posted on the Yavapai College web site at http://www.yc.edu/budget and has been published as a Public Notice in the Daily Courier (May 3), Verde Independent (May 7), Camp Verde Bugle (May 7).
The District Governing Board meeting takes place Tuesday, May 13 at 1 p.m. at the Yavapai College Career & Technical Education Center (Room 144), 220 Ruger Road near the Prescott Airport. Members of the public who would like to address the Board at the meeting must sign up to do so at the meeting site before the meeting begins.
The College is not requesting an increase in the county property tax levy for the coming fiscal year, which begins July 1. The full agenda for the May meeting will be posted online prior to the meeting at www.yc.edu/v5content/district-governing-board/minutes.htm.
More like this story
- Fiscal budget headlines Yavapai College District Governing Board June meetings
- Yavapai College District Governing Board approves $84 million budget for FY15
- Yavapai College Board to meet, followed by Sedona open house
- Yavapai College Governing Board meets Sept. 10 in Verde Valley
- Yavapai College District governing board discusses proposed budget