The Cottonwood Society of St. Vincent de Paul has many to thank for our annual Thanksgiving "Turkey Tuesday" food drive success.
Food City sponsored our all day food collection so folks could purchase and then donate items to the St. Vincent de Paul Food Pantry.
Larry Green Chevrolet donated 50 turkeys and additional turkeys were donated by Big O Tires and Fry's.
The participation of these businesses and the generosity of the wonderful people in the community who also donated turkeys and lots of fixin's helped stock the pantry so many families could enjoy a Thanksgiving dinner they may otherwise have gone without. Thank You, Thank You, to All!
Another big thank you goes out to the volunteers of the St. Vincent de Paul Food Pantry and Thrift Store. The volunteers provide ongoing help to those in need in our community by giving many hours of their time and talent.
The St. Vincent de Paul Food Pantry and Thrift Store are located at 2101 E Fir St. in Cottonwood.
of St.Vincent de Paul
More like this story
- Letter: Thank you for making Thanksgiving Food Drive a big success
- Letter: Thank you Food City for Thanksgiving joy
- Letter: Verde Valley helping hands made for superb ‘Turkey Tuesday’
- Letter: St. Vincent de Paul thanks Food City, Fry’s, Safeway & community
- Letters: You stepped up to the plate during Turkey Tuesday Food Drive