Nathaniel Gaver, 28, who was indicted on nine felonies and four misdemeanors in connection with the March 21 Walmart parking lot brawl and shooting appeared in Yavapai County Superior Court May 12 for a case management conference.
Judge Joseph C. Butner was assigned the case after Jeremiah, David and Peter Gaver all requested for a change of judge.
Butner addressed the defense and the prosecution and set a Change of Venue hearing for June 10 at 3 p.m.
This will mark the first time that all of the Gavers will be in the same room since the day of the brawl.
More like this story
- Gaver parents, one son, request reduced bond in Walmart brawl case
- 'Not Guilty' -- Gaver family makes first appearance in Yavapai County Superior Court
- June 10 hearing set on change of venue for Gavers
- Peter Gaver returns to Grand Jury for third time; David and Nathaniel to see mental health experts
- New judge for defendants in Walmart parking lot brawl