The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has recognized Cottonwood's C&B Construction for its outstanding commitment to constructing homes with improved indoor air quality through participation in the Indoor airPLUS Program. C & B Construction was one of only six homebuilders to be honored with a 2016 Indoor airPLUS Leader Award and the only homebuilder to have received this award three years in a row. Bill Bullock owner of C & B Construction said, "Indoor air quality is becoming increasingly important to our clients. This year, we have built 25 Indoor airPLUS qualified homes in Grey Fox Ridge and Crossroads at Mingus. We are proud to provide our homebuyers with high-performance homes that also offer improved comfort, safety, and peace of mind for their family. "All Indoor airPLUS homes also meet strict energy efficiency standards established by the ENERGY STAR Certified Homes Program."
More like this story
- EPA's Indoor airPLUS Program honors Cottonwood's C&B Construction with 2014 Indoor airPLUS Leader Award
- C&B Construction earns EPA indoor airPLUS Leader Award for 2018
- C&B Construction repeats as national winner
- Fourth time a charm for Cottonwood’s Bill and Laurie Bullock, C&B Construction
- Phoenix Cement Again Recognized for Energy-Efficient Operations