The Cottonwood Society of St. Vincent de Paul has many to thank for our annual Thanksgiving “Turkey Tuesday” food drive success!
Food City again sponsored our all day food collection so folks could purchase and then donate turkeys and fixins to the St. Vincent
de Paul Food Pantry. Turkeys were also generously donated by Larry Green Chevrolet and Big O Tires. The participation of these
business’ and the wonderful people in our community provided many families a complete Thanksgiving dinner to enjoy.
Thank You, Thank You, to All!
Another huge “Thank You” goes out to the volunteers of the St. Vincent de Paul Food Pantry and Thrift Store. These volunteers provide ongoing help to those in need in our community by giving many, many hours of their time and talent.
The St. Vincent de Paul Food Pantry and Thrift Store are located at 2101 E Fir St. in Cottonwood.
Society of St.Vincent de Paul
More like this story
- Letter: Turkey Tuesday a success thanks to community
- Letter: Thank you Food City for Thanksgiving joy
- Letters: You stepped up to the plate during Turkey Tuesday Food Drive
- Letters: Community truly has stepped up to the plate
- Letter: St. Vincent de Paul thanks Food City, Fry’s, Safeway & community