COTTONWOOD -- Andrea Harless is stepping down as long-time Secretary and OTA Board Member to focus on family and professional commitments, according to Chairman Larry Cohen.
"I sincerely want to thank her for her hard work and dedication. I think that because of her commitment, and hard work of other past and current board members, we are the strongest we have been in my six years as a member of this board. At this time we have an incredible advertising campaign in which we have placed over $35,000 worth of Old Town advertising locally and throughout the state. A close working relationship with the city, CEDC and the Chamber to make OTA and city sponsored events more successful, effective and profitable. Membership numbers that are at, I believe, an all-time high. A financially sound organization."
Cohen says Nancy Gottschaulk has become the new OTA Secretary and two new members have joined the board.
More like this story
- Old Town Association regroups, looks ahead to productive 2016
- New year, new strategies to put Old Town Cottonwood's best foot forward
- Old Town Association readies for TVR and Chocolate Walk
- Old Town Assn. unveils Run for the Roses event for Cottonwood (with photo gallery)
- Whitmire resigns from Old Town Association