Teacher Appreciation Week: May 2-6. We encourage you to give extra thanks, in your own way, to all teachers during this special week.
Apex Fun Run: Wednesday, May 4th at 9am. We're not only raising funds for Big Park - we're teaching our kids about leadership and fitness! The ten-day program culminates in a Fun Run on May 4th and students are accepting pledges for laps they run on a course at Big Park.. If you missed this opportunity, but want to contribute to Big Park School, you can make a donation anytime to Big Park PTSA, 25 W. Saddlehorn Road, Sedona AZ 86351. Special thanks to SNAP Fitness, the Sedona Verde Valley Firefighter Charities and Katie Chorlton, LMT for sponsoring this year's Apex Fun Run.
Cinco de Mayo Fiesta & PTSA Summer Activities Fair: Thursday, May 5th, 4-7pm. Join us for homemade Mexican food (carne asada plate and sides: $10 for adults and $5 for kids) music, junior high bake sale and bouncy houses. Get information about upcoming summer camps and activities for the kids.
Arizona Education Finance Amendment, Prop 123: Vote on May 17th.
-- Katie Chorlton
More like this story
- Two big events on calendar at Big Park Community School
- Hilton and community sponsor 15th GREAT Spaghetti Dinner for Big Park School
- Big Park Community School Fun Run looking for sponsors
- Annual Spaghetti Dinner Fundraiser for Big Park School Jan. 18
- Brilliant Bites - Every forkful supports Big Park Community School