Thanks to Yavapai County Attorney Sheila Polk for her countywide and statewide leadership in defeating Proposition 205, the marijuana proposal.
The safety of our young people, our schools, and our communities are better ensured as a result.
Thanks also to all of those who stood their ground and took a stand against this proposal that would potentially harm our most important resource, our children.
Yavapai County School Superintendent
Yavapai County Education Service Agency
More like this story
- Yavapai County voters generally mirror state-wide choices, weak turnout
- Commentary: Prop 205 is the last thing a responsible community needs
- Where to put the marijuana dispensary in Cottonwood
- Colorado Springs mayor urges Arizonans to vote No on legalized marijuana
- Letter: Proposition 205 not an education slush fund