SEDONA – Wednesday, Sedona Police arrested Aaron Orrica, 46, and charged him with several counts of sexual assault and sexual abuse.
According to a news release form the City of Sedona, Orrico had been employed locally as a masseur and is accused of touching women inappropriately during massage sessions.
The public is asked to contact Detective Chris Stevens of the Sedona Police Department at 928-282-3100 if they have any information.
More like this story
- Masseur accused of sexual abuse appears for hearing out of custody
- Investigation continues for sexual assault case
- Masseur in sexual assault case given more time to search for attorney
- Masseur in sexual assault case given public defender
- Part II: 2016 crime, court headlines dominate Verde Valley news