Let’s skip the hysterics over the crude sexual references that Donald Trump made in private conversation 11 years ago. If this was 1960 I could understand it - but it’s not 1960, it’s 2016 and I can spit further than you have to go to hear younger women talk the same way in public.
This is a new age that I don’t particularly like, but it is what it is.
The important thing is that this country is in deep trouble. We have survived buffoons as president.
But if we elect Hillary Clinton it will be an admission of a lowered standard of morality than even Trump’s remarks reach.
More like this story
- Why a double standard when it comes to Trump
- Letter: No one has done more to disrespect office of Presidency than Trump
- Letter: Donald Trump’s view of America is deplorable
- Letter: It’s not just Trump’s words but his deeds as well
- Letter: Congress only needs to supply the rope: Trump will hang himself