I agree with Jim Barber, (Fri Oct 14,) we can’t have another buffoon for president. Our country doesn’t need another G.W. Bush, or Nixon, or Bush Senior or a buffoon named Trump. (Another one of his casinos went bankrupt).
Why is it not OK to bring up Trump’s past with women, in the 60s, but OK to bring up Bill Clinton’s past with women, and he’s not even running for president.
More like this story
- We can’t suffer another buffoon as our president
- Letter: Not being in agreement with president doesn’t make him any less “My President’
- Letter: With Trump, American again will be for the people and by the people
- Letter: Silence concerning hateful, racist acts of Trump supporters is height of hypocrisy
- Letter: Can I be the Andy Rooney of the Verde Valley?