After reading the published interviews with Cottonwood’s mayoral candidates and poring over their websites it is clear that Tim Elinski is the best choice for our next mayor. He shows a dedication to a citizen driven decision making process, which will be a refreshing change from business as usual. He also is committed to protecting our community’s natural resources.
With 11 years in public service, Tim know how things get done, or don’t. His opponent believes she can mandate a hiring freeze on her first day in office. Most city actions take a majority vote of the mayor and six other council members. On the other hand, Tim is eager to examine all the available options to our city’s issues, seeking out a fair and balanced solution.
Our choice is clear - a one term firecracker, or a mayor who will work with constituents to create an efficient city government and a prosperous community. Vote for Tim Elinski!
Bob and Kristen Rothrock
More like this story
- Council narrows candidates for Cottonwood city manager
- Cottonwood announces Ron Corbin as top candidate for city manager
- Tim Elinski to assume mayor’s chair for Tuesday council meeting
- City approves contract with new city manager Ron Corbin
- ‘Unofficial’ vote totals show Elinski winning Cottonwood mayoral race