CAMP VERDE - Lanny Sean Cramp appeared in custody for a case management conference Monday before Yavapai Superior Court Judge Michael R. Bluff.
Defense attorney John Hollis said the state has additional disclosure, and asked for a continuance to facilitate an exchange.
Cramp is scheduled to be back in court May 8.
According to a court docket, 46-year-old of Cramp, of Cottonwood, is charged with sexual conduct with a minor and continuous sexual abuse of a child. He is held without bond.
Cramp entered a not guilty plea Feb. 27. Judge Bluff instructed Cramp not to contact the victims, nor contact them through a third party.
More like this story
- Man charged with sexual abuse ordered not to contact victims
- Man charged with sexual abuse given three weeks to decide on plea deal
- Man charged with sexual abuse requests new lawyer, more time to consider plea
- Cramp, charged with continuous sexual abuse, rejects plea deal
- Masseur accused of sexual abuse appears for hearing out of custody