CAMP VERDE – Aaron Frank Orrico appeared out of custody for pretrial conference Monday before Judge Michael R. Bluff at Yavapai Superior Court in Camp Verde.
Because investigations are still ongoing, the hearing was continued. June 6, Orrico is scheduled for a pretrial conference, a Donald hearing, and a possible change of plea.
The 46-year-old Sedona man was arrested Nov. 16, 3016 and charged with several counts of sexual assault and sexual abuse.
According to a news release form the City of Sedona, Orrico had been employed locally as a masseur and is accused of touching women inappropriately during massage sessions.
More like this story
- Masseur accused of sexual abuse appears for hearing out of custody
- Man charged with sexual abuse given three weeks to decide on plea deal
- Man accused of sexual exploitation to be back in court September
- DUI manslaughter suspect back in court
- Court waits for forensic report in sexual exploitation case