he much anticipated Black Bear Diner, located at 1041 S. SR 260, will open its doors Monday. A Chamber of Commerce ribbon-cutting ceremony is scheduled for 11 a.m. The restaurant chain is known for its large portions of home-style comfort food, and is open 365 days a year, from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. For more information about the chain and the menu, visit https://blackbeardiner.com/.
More like this story
- Commission to discuss Black Bear Diner, Humane Society mural, Vineyards subdivision
- Vineyards at Cottonwood housing project takes another step forward
- LeMain Development stirs up controversy over limited parking, balconies, building height
- News Roundup: Board of supervisors to ask governor to return funds
- Black Bear Diner coming to Cottonwood at former Sizzler site