Despite incessant chatter from certain quarters about Fascists, Nazis and Brown Shirts, to date we have only seen one group of people in the streets performing like actual Brown Shirts, and they have not been Secretary of State Hilary Clinton’s “Irredeemable Deplorables.”
In order: Presidents Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush and Obama have been ‘my President’. Now Trump is ‘my President’. I did not like all of them and I did not agree 100 percent with any of them. But they were and are ‘my President’.
Time past for the children to get over themselves and grow up.
More like this story
- Letter: Donald Trump’s view of America is deplorable
- Why a double standard when it comes to Trump
- Letter: Investigation based on ‘something may turn up’ hardly constitutes probable cause
- Letter: No better stooge for corporate America than Jeb Bush
- Commentary: A touch of greatness in aged politicians