CAMP VERDE - Lanny Sean Cramp appeared in custody Monday before Yavapai Superior Court Judge Michael R. Bluff for an arraignment.
According to a court docket, 42-year-old of Cramp, of Cottonwood, is charged with sexual conduct with a minor and continuous sexual abuse of a child. He is held without bond.
He entered a not guilty plea, and his first case management hearing is set for April 10. Judge Bluff instructed Cramp not to contact the victims, nor contact them through a third party.
More like this story
- More time needed for disclosure exchange in sexual abuse case
- Cramp, charged with continuous sexual abuse, rejects plea deal
- Man charged with sexual abuse given three weeks to decide on plea deal
- Man charged with sexual abuse requests new lawyer, more time to consider plea
- Cramp, accused of sexual abuse, set for March trial