I’m kind of new to Camp Verde and I love the small town atmosphere. My wife and I purchased a home here and we want to be proud of our historic town but recently I’ve noticed more and more litter and trash in parking lots, around businesses, on the sides of streets, in gutters, and riverside trails.
Is there or has there ever been a yearly clean up day (or week) in Camp Verde?
More like this story
- Town needs to lift cloak of secrecy on Nancy Gardner situation
- Letter: What a great show of support for ‘Firewise’ clean up
- Camp Verde council to review ag exemption to town’s sales tax
- Letter: Community stepped up in major way to clean Clear Creek Cemetery
- <CENTER><B>Letters to the Editor</b></center>