I’m kind of new to Camp Verde and I love the small town atmosphere. My wife and I purchased a home here and we want to be proud of our historic town but recently I’ve noticed more and more litter and trash in parking lots, around businesses, on the sides of streets, in gutters, and riverside trails.
Is there or has there ever been a yearly clean up day (or week) in Camp Verde?
More like this story
- Town needs to lift cloak of secrecy on Nancy Gardner situation
- Letter: What a great show of support for ‘Firewise’ clean up
- Letter: There must be a better solution to recycling problem in Camp Verde
- Election: Baker, German questioned on Cornfest, taxes, rodeo during Camp Verde mayoral forum
- Camp Verde council to review ag exemption to town’s sales tax