CAMP VERDE - Aaron Frank Orrico appeared out of custody for a case management hearing Monday before Judge Michael R. Bluff at Yavapai Superior Court in Camp Verde.
The 46-year-old Sedona man was arrested Nov. 16 and charged with several counts of sexual assault and sexual abuse.
According to a news release form the City of Sedona, Orrico had been employed locally as a masseur and is accused of touching women inappropriately during massage sessions.
Defense attorney Bruce Griffen said he is working with the state to receive additional disclosure.
Orrico’s second case management conferences is set for Feb. 13.
More like this story
- May trial set for woman accused of shaking baby
- Continuance granted for ‘discovery issue’ in Clark murder case
- Man accused of sexual exploitation to be back in court in April
- Man accused of assaulting elderly RV park owner gets reassigned to different court
- Continuance granted for woman accused in deadly Camp Verde shooting