The widening and installation of roundabouts on SR 260 continues between Camp Verde and Cottonwood and the road construction has now reached Out of Africa. The SR260 construction began in March and the Arizona Department of Transportation plans to complete the project in two phases: from I-17 to Cherry Creek Drive, and from Cherry Creek Drive to Thousand Trails Road. The project is expected to take about two years to complete.
More like this story
- State Route 260 widening project nears halfway point
- SR 260 project finally in gear
- State Route 260 project in the homestretch for completion this fall
- Road Work Ahead: Allow ‘additional travel time’ during SR 260 improvement project (with videos)
- Completed bridge over Cherry Creek advances SR 260 widening project