Letter: Thanks to all for excellent Criminal Justice professional development day
Verde Valley Leadership hosted a Criminal Justice professional development day on Friday, May 19, 2017 at the Yavapai County Superior Court in Camp Verde.
Special Thanks to the following:
• Lieutenant Brian Silvernale - Yavapai County Jail Tour
• Yavapai Apache Nation Chief of Police Jon Huey – Culture & Policing
• Arizona Attorney General’s Office Michelle Rucker - Human Trafficking
• Camp Verde Marshal Office Deputy Jeff Bowers - K-9 Operations
• Deputy County Attorney LaTanya Gabaldon – Yavapai County Attorney’s Office
• Cottonwood Police Sergeant G. Braxton-Johnson, M.Ed - Partners Against Narcotics Trafficking
• Cottonwood Patrol Sergeant and SWAT Team Leader Kevin Murie - Special Weapons and Tactics
Thank you to all our special guests and law enforcement officers for all you do and for a fascinating glimpse into the world of criminal justice.
Economic Development Specialist
Town of Camp Verde