COTTONWOOD – When longtime Cottonwood-Oak Creek School District Superintendent Barb U’Ren announced her plans to step down at the conclusion of the 2016-2017 school year, she said she would be available to the district for consulting and mentoring.
In January, the District’s governing board revised U’Ren’s contract for the 2017-2018 school year from employee status to “one who will provide Contracted Consultation Services to the new superintendent,” U’Ren said.
U’Ren, scheduled to receive $1,500 per month, would be available “by phone, email, and if requested, in person,” she said.
U’Ren will also be available “to assist the superintendent with special projects.”
More like this story
- Cottonwood-Oak Creek district to negotiate superintendent contract with King, consultant contract with U’Ren
- Cottonwood-Oak Creek to negotiate superintendent contact with King
- King contract to be finalized with school board
- Barb U’Ren to ‘transition’ from Cottonwood-Oak Creek District
- School board to negotiate superintendent contact with Steve King