I just read Dan Engler’s article on the remediation plan for Clarkdale.
My take on this is that it is long overdue. I suspect that many of the health problems we who were born and raised in Clarkdale can probably be attributed to the smelting process and the unknown things spewed into the air, ground and water.
Former Clarkdale resident
More like this story
- Letter: It is ridiculous to view retirees as a threat to community
- Freeport Minerals Corporation expands Clarkdale soil remediation program
- Letter: How many stupid questions has editor asked in his career?
- A closer look at Clarkdale park remediation process
- Clarkdale soil remediation: Top 10 questions & answers