Thank you! And, Amen to Evelyn Larose and Joanna Wakefield for their comments concerning the MUHS override and all future overrides.
These ladies speak the truth! Schools should live within their budgets, students (and their parents) should pay for school supplies and extras, and taxes should not continue to rise due to a the passing of overrides.
I had to pay my way, and we paid for our children’s supplies. Increased spending that is not budgeted has to stop.
More like this story
- Letter: Misconceptions about the school overrides
- Letter: Yes-Yes the best choice for school district overrides
- Our mailbag’s full; readers sound off
- Budget override a wise choice, golden opportunity for our children<br>
- School districts ask voters for help<br><i>Officials state their case during Cottonwood forum</i>