Senator Jeff Flake is correctly named. He is a “flake.”
We are fast approaching the fifth anniversary of the shooting at Sandy Hook School, killing 20 little children and six adults. A bi-partisan bill was written in the Senate to show those parents our country was with them.
Senator Flake and a number of other Republican Senators, slapped those parents in the face, when they caved in to the NRA and voted NO, defeating the bill.
All of these Senators should have resigned at that time. Jeff Flake is now resigning a year from now. NO, Mr. Flake, resign NOW.
More like this story
- Flake threatens judicial nominations, to force vote on special counsel
- Trump-era politics prompt Jeff Flake to not seek re-election
- Letter: Reps. need to get behind get behind Audit the Pentagon Act of 2017
- Hard to get name recognition in Arizona's Senate race
- Arpaio hints another run at public office; considers Senate seat held by Jeff Flake