I just got back from the Minneapolis St. Paul area. Where I spent 48 Years. They have over 250 tennis courts.
Cottonwood has one city court and they don’t even fix the very large cracks that are becoming dangerous. Shall we have a fundraiser?
More like this story
- Tennis pro pursues his life's passion
- A passion for tennis and kids<br><i>At 67, Beverly Coleman is still going strong teaching live's lessons through sports</i>
- College, advisory committee move toward common ground
- Mingus girls tennis just keeps winning
- Heart & Soul of Verde Valey tennis<br>Part II