Modified Motorcycle Association Verde Valley District (MMA VVD) held our 3rd Annual Biker Dawg’s Motorcycle Run Saturday October 7th.
This year we raised $1261 with all proceeds benefiting local animals. This year we presented a check to Mitzie Christian from the Central Arizona Animal Search and Rescue (Camp Verde) and Michelle Lloyd from Verde Valley Humane Society (Cottonwood) each with a check of $630.50. We would like to thank all of our sponsors, businesses and all the wonderful riders who came out to share this day with us and help the animals. We are already planning how to make next year’s run bigger and better.
Cottonwood City Council
MMA VVD Secretary
More like this story
- Letter: MMA ride a success thanks to community volunteers
- Letter: Help support our charity runs while helping others in community
- Modified Motorcycle Association event generates $2,000 for Verde Valley Military Service Park
- Letter: MMA VVD thanks Thad Card Excavating
- Meet Cottonwood City Council candidate Deb Althouse