Anita Glazar’s so-called opinion letter of the consolidation committee was an attempt to circumvent the committee. Just a plain attempt to make her views and only hers relevant.
This is a gross case of political malfeasance, and should not and cannot be tolerated.
It’s time for Anita Glazar to resign.
More like this story
- Mingus actions prompt resignations of two members of Consolidation Advisory Committee
- Letter: Why is Mingus afraid of letting voters decide consolidation question?
- Cottonwood-Oak Creek poised to push consolidation question to voters
- Mingus Union’s Anita Glazar not a fan of Clarkdale-Jerome students paying high school tuition to unified district
- Consolidation Committee agrees, disagrees