The Cottonwood City Council will conduct a public hearing on the final fiscal year 2019 budget at 6 p.m., Aug. 7, at the City Council Chambers, 826 North Main Street, Cottonwood.
Citizens are welcome to provide written and/or verbal comments regarding the final budget and present at this public meeting.
The budget for fiscal year 2019 is available at: https://cottonwoodaz.gov/168/Financial-Transparency
More like this story
- Public hearing on $85M city budget set for Tuesday
- Cottonwood public hearing on sales tax increase
- Cottonwood looks at ‘tiny home’ ordinance
- Cottonwood City Council faces final budget<br>Intergovernmental, other agreements also on agenda
- Cottonwood City Council approves Notice of Intent for sales tax hike