Members of the Committee for Better Upper Verde Valley Schools shared their views Friday afternoon on the consolidation lawsuit settlement agreement negotiated with the Mingus Union School District.
More like this story
- Video: Consolidation compromise reached; November election canceled
- Neighborly compromise: No consolidation election in November
- Cottonwood-Oak Creek should proceed with caution on consolidation talks with Mingus Union
- Commentary: Effort continues to give citizens right to vote on consolidation
- Mingus sues to stop November consolidation election