I would personally like to thank Geri, Papa John’s Pizza owner, for once again making it possible for some very deserving Mingus High School students
to have a meal after school. These great students stay after school in a program that Mingus currently provides to improve their grades so as to qualify for grants or scholarships. Even tho Mingus provides transportation home sometimes they do not arrive home til after 6 PM. As you can well imagine the students are hungry and the pizzas that Geri provides are a Godsend.
It is wonderful to have a local business that makes sure our great Mingus students that strive to better themselves are well taken care of.
Extra kudos to Geri, a wonderful local business lady.
Mingus Bus Driver
More like this story
- Letter: Papa John’s dishes up perfect Christmas present for students
- Letter: VVPOA debt of gratitude to sponsors, volunteers
- Letter: Community stepped up to make this a perfect evening
- A strong america begins with strong schools
- What they’re saying about possible consolidation of Mingus Union, Cottonwood-Oak Creek districts