PRESCOTT VALLEY – Four Northern Arizona Suns players will take part in NBA Summer League 2018 in Las Vegas.
Archie Goodwin, Josh Gray, Rahlir Hollis-Jefferson and Alec Peters will all participate in the event that runs from July 6-17 at Thomas & Mack Center and Cox Pavilion on campus of the University of Nevada, Las Vegas.
Goodwin will play with the Portland Trail Blazers, Gray is a member of the Minnesota Timberwolves, and both Hollis-Jefferson and Peters will suit up for the Phoenix Suns.
Each team gets a minimum of five games in Las Vegas, with the first three games for each team already set.
After each team’s three-game set, they will play at least two more games as part of a tournament-style schedule to determine the NBA Summer League 2018 champion.
Hollis-Jefferson and Peters join former NAZ Suns guards Shaquille Harrison and Davon Reed with Phoenix.
More like this story
- Sports briefs: NAZ Suns’ Cody Toppert joins Phoenix Suns coaching staff
- ‘All about balance’: Igor Kokoskov hits ground running with Suns ahead of summer league
- Ellis on USA coaching staff for FIBA AmeriCup 2017
- ‘Veterans’ play role in NBA Summer League competition, too
- NBA D-League coming to Prescott Valley