So, Mingus is suing to stop an election, the results of which they think may not be to their liking.
That’s not the way democracy is supposed to work. To find out how that is I suggest they read Lincoln’s address at Gettysburg.
And the next time they come whining about not having enough money I’ll remember the legal fees they are spending on this attempt to subvert the rights of the people.
More like this story
- Letter: Mingus Union School Board ‘power mad if not insane’
- Letter: Despite election results, Trump ‘Not My President’
- 6 things you may not know about the proposed consolidation of Cottonwood-Oak Creek and Mingus Union districts
- Mingus sues to stop November consolidation election
- Letter: Let the voters decide? We already did several times