As new owners of the Sedona Vista Mall and The Collective actively seek new businesses for their retail spaces, now may be our community’s only opportunity to make them aware of what Village Community residents (as well as tourists) need, want and would support.
Nearly 6,200 of us live in the Village, along with our many visitors. No doubt all would be delighted (even desperate) to give any of these options (for example) their loyal business:
• Trader Joe’s
• Old Navy
• TJ Maxx
• Stein Mart
• Walgreens or CVS
• Movie Theater
Your Villager newspaper is conducting a survey of Big Park/Village residents, asking that you let us know what stores, theaters and services you would support here. We will print the results in our July issue for all to see. Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Villager poll on shopping priorities receives avalanche of response
- Developer shares plans, vision for new Sedona Vista Village
- A sign of the times? Strong interest in Sedona Vista Village master sign program
- Putting the rumors to rest, Mall to be exciting new Village center
- Big Park Council gets update on Sedona Vista Village project