It is about time for residents of the Verde Valley to express their concerns regarding the negative activities of Northern Arizona Healthcare and the resulting impacts on the services and quality of medical care at Verde Valley Medical Center.
This is the Verde Valley, not Flagstaff, and we like and appreciate our culture and the quality of services provided by “our hospital.”
More like this story
- UPDATE: Nine admin jobs eliminated in Northern Arizona Healthcare Integration/Realignment plan
- NAH $300 million plan includes major upgrades for Verde facilities
- Local physicians, Northern Arizona Healthcare establish PathfinderHealth
- NAH facilities achieve excellence in service
- Community invited to help Verde Valley Medical Center celebrate 70 years of service