1 new change of scenery: The Verde Valley Wine Festival was relocated from the Town Park to the new Clarkdale Town Complex, behind the Clarkdale Clubhouse, due to soil remediation this year. The new location at 39 North 9th Street will take place on a newly-built patio overlooking a view of Tuzigoot National Monument. The VIP area will be in the nearby Men’s Lounge.
3 bands: The festival will feature three groups of Arizona musicians, each with their own spin on jazz:
Fred Boswell, Jr. was a finalist on Guitar Center’s 28th Annual Drum-Off in 2017. Originally from Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Boswell Jr. drums in a wide range of styles.
What’s The Big Idea is a 3-piece jazz band from Phoenix that frequently plays across the state.
House of Stairs, another Phoenix-based band, describe their sound as a combination alt jazz, soul, pop-funk band.
Burning Tree Cellars
Four Eight Wineworks
Merkin Vineyards Tasting Room & Osteria
Oddity Wine Collective
13 dining options:
Desert Indulgence Fine Chocolates
Merkin Food Truck
Oak Creek Apple Company
[Popped] Artisan Popcorn
Ren Tao Roasting Sedona
Scott’s Main Street Café
Sedona Gold Fundraising
Four Peaks Brewing
More like this story
- Verde Valley Wine Festival returns to Clarkdale
- Verde Valley Wine Festival announces 2017 wineries
- 2nd annual Verde Valley Wine Festival announces full participant list, highlights
- The Sensational 16: Verde Valley Wine Festival selects winemakers for May 12 event
- Merkin Vineyards Tasting Room & Osteria requests shade structure for patio