COTTONWOOD -- Lois Malafa has opened Lois’ Blueprints LLC in Cottonwood and she says likes her location.
Malafa said she brought the knowledge from her job at another blueprint business to her own large-format, color blueprint printing business at 703 South Main Street Suite 1, in Cottonwood.
Her main clients are architects, builders, contractors and big companies, she explained, and many have followed her from her former job.
The Cottonwood resident said many times she provides same-day service and they deliver in the Verde Valley.
Plans can be electronically sent to Lois’ Blueprints, email@example.com.
Malafa wanted people to know that there is a conference room at her store for people to use for free.
“That’s mainly it, blueprints,” Malafa said in her officer overlooking cars driving by on South Main Street on Tuesday.
There is enough need locally for her store’s services, she added.
Lois’ Blueprints is open 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Friday.
firstname.lastname@example.org (928) 852-4221
More like this story
- NEW BUSINESS: Handmade jewelry store open in Old Town
- Here are seven area stores offering Black Friday deals
- NEW BUSINESS: Feral Goat Firearms ‘gun people serving gun people’
- Crazy Tony opens shirts & souvenirs shop in Old Town; Mexican restaurant to follow
- Convenience store newest retail offering in Old Town Cottonwood