Camp Verde High track and field traveled across Verde Valley for the Mingus Invitational and picked up some top results.
The Cowboys competed in the rain and wind at Mingus Union.
Senior Christopher Holdgrafer led the way, winning the 110m hurdles and the 300m hurdles. He also was seventh in the triple jump and third in the javelin, setting a PR of 136-11.
Sophomore Noah Zimmerman was seventh in the long jump and sixth in the triple jump.
In the girls javelin, sophomore Ashlee Bueler took fourth with a PR of 75-08. In the boys discus, senior Damian Wathogoma took seventh.
Freshman Kylie Grenn was eighth in the 400 meters. In the 800 meters, senior Eliana Paniagua took fourth.
Senior Joseph Jones was seventh in the boys 800.
Senior Fabian Herrera Araiza took eighth in the 3200 meters.
Then the girls 4x800 relay of Eliana Paniagua, Bridgette Fitzgerald, Alondra Fowler and Annabella Cooper finished third.
More like this story
- Camp Verde track collects PRs, qualifiers at Toro invite
- Camp Verde girls track battles injuries, sickness
- Strong performances by Mingus, Camp Verde athletes in Wrangler Invite
- Camp Verde track and field athletes close out regular season
- Camp Verde girls track and field successful at Sedona Friendship Invitational